Thursday 17 December 2009

Creative Arts Evening- Audience Feedback

Gathering Audience Feedback
I was lucky enough to get my film finished in time to show it at the Creative Arts evening at school which was a perfect opportunity for me to get audience feedback from a range of audiences, mostly from my target audience. Even though the evening was not a perfect opportunity for viewing due to sound issues making the levels of sound available to the audience not perfect, I still picked up some great feedback.



Changes I Made!
The changes that I was able to make to the film after the feedback was that I adjusted sound levels to work better, this was the first time I had played my film in full quality, and I did identify the problem with the sound levels being too varied.
Its Time To Evaluate!
Below I have added the points raised about my film that would need to be improved, if I had the time to do so, unfortunately me and Conor do not have time now so we will need to add these points to our evaluation and consider a re-submition depending on my mark, if it is lower than I require I will re-submit and make these changes.

Here are the points which were raised:
  • Sound levels are vary varied and hard to follow.
  • The running scenes have obviously been sped up and looks unnatural.
  • The voice over is more funny, than scary!
  • There is no clear anchorage the central protagonist is innocent.
  • The shot of central protagonist turning on the radio is unnatural.
Me and Conor will mention these points in our evaluation and start thinking about how we can re-shoot these if we do decide to re-submit!

No comments:

Post a Comment